We want to thank you all for being patient while we try to navigate the 2021 WTC through COVID-19. In response to the COVID-19, precautions and state restrictions will be in place. Because of this we are required to make a few changes to withhold the state mandate.
Captains Meeting Video
Will be posted before tournament.
August 1, 2021
- We will have a Saturday night banquet this year!
- Covid restrictions, we will be screening vets/volunteers
- Cash Winners will be given check at ceremony
- Side pots 50% payout
- Weigh in NEW LOCATION by derby weigh station
- Fuel Dock, as of now Saturday until 8pm, 2 people max on boat. ONLY FOR WTC!!!! So please don't share.
- Captains buckets pick up will be at derby weigh station
Friday 11am-2pm, 5pm-7pm
If you would like additional shirts to be added to your buckets, please see our store for shirts ands sweaters!
- Needs to be at scale for weigh in by 6pm
- Big Fish Friday
- Ice will be behind the Blue Whale
- Live bait available, same location.
- Before you can participate, each member has to fill out the liability waiver for the 2021 Washington Tuna Classic.
- Off Shore World Championship (https://www.offshoreworldchampionship.com/)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any details, comments or questions.